2007年5月17日木曜日

Communicative Activities

Today, I am going to review two of the "typical Japanese junior high school"communicative activities presented in ETM 3. The activities I am going to revieware Matching game and Using movement. You can view them here.

☆Matching game

In last class, I did this activity. I also experienced this game in last year.
In "Engish-Tesaching-Method special class",I played a roll as a teacher.
Then I used some cards and taught how to explain the way to tell how to go to somewhere.
The other student used the cards and did the mathing game.
Making some pairs, they talk about how to get to somewhere.
It was very wonderful! What I thought in the class is "How I make cards is also much important thing for the class.".

I mean, useful cards make the class fun.

Mathing game is a good activity for students to improve their English skills.

☆Using movement

I did this activity, too. Using movement is good for student's brain.
If students sit down long time, they will fall asleep. So, I think this activity is nessesary for the teaching.

0 件のコメント: